JUST FOR YOUR HOME
With its 70 mm profile width, Atlantik 750 provides a very high level of heat, sound and water insulation thanks to its specially designed 5-chamber system.
About Atlantik 750
With its 70 mm profile width, Atlantik 750 provides a very high level of heat, sound and water insulation thanks to its specially designed 5-chamber system. Providing excellent durability in all 4 seasons, Atlantik 750 offers very low stock cost and fast production process thanks to TPE gray and black profiles. It can be applied to single glass (4-6mm) and double glazing (20-24-30-32-40-42 mm) with gray lath glazing beads in different thicknesses.
- Profile width: 70mm
- Number of Chambers: 5
- Profile class: A- B Class (TS EN 12608-1)
- Seal Type:Internal-External, 2-seal system
- Seal Type and Color:TPE - Gray / Black
- Glass thickness (mm):4, 20, 24, 28, 32, 40, 42mm
- The thermal insulation:Uf: 1,30 W / m2K
Atlantik 750 Advantages
- Its main profiles are 70 mm wide.
- It provides high performance in heat and sound insulation thanks to its 5-chamber profiles.
- It is a series of special design different profiles that provides high resistance to wind load in high-rise buildings.
- In addition to the flat wing profile, the wing profile with dropper is also offered.
- In addition to the white body color, it has colored and laminated profiles.
- There are laths that provide 4-5 mm single glass, 20-24-28-32-40-42mm double glass, triple glass and panel usage. It provides visual integrity in interior surface and joinery-wall joints with its self-molded frame profile.
- Roller shutter (motorized, remote controlled or manual) or without roller shutter option