RELIABLE GERMAN QUALITY
KOMMERLING PREMIDOOR 76
With the innovative lift-sliding door system PremiDoor 76, enjoy the spaciousness of your well-lit and bright living spaces.
Kömmerling Premidoor 76
Fulfil your dream of bright living spaces flooded with light: With the innovative lift/sliding door system PremiDoor 76 The lift/sliding doors with a width of up to 6.50 metres and a height of up to 2.60 metres can be manufactured. Be it green garden or urban skyline – with PremiDoor 76 you can bring the outside world into your living environment thanks to the extensive glazed areas. This modern, barrier-free system is further enhanced by its excellent handling ease and thermal insulation. Whether new building or renovation: The PremiDoor 76 lift/sliding door system offers you the perfect solution. Get the new freedom for your home.
Thanks to its consistent five chamber design and small construction depth of 179 mm, PremiDoor 76 is ideal for renovations. Glazing is possible up to a thickness of 50 mm. A high passage of light is ensured by the slender sight lines – 65 mm at the casement, 100 mm at the sash, and 103 mm at the centre fastener. Even the standard version of this new development exhibits an average Uf value of 1.4 W/(m²K), among the best of its kind for lift/sliding doors. The standard range also includes a fully accessible threshold system. The system has been designed as a simple, cost effective solution for your own security needs – with a resistance class up to RC2.
Premidoor 76 Advantages
- PremiDoor 76 – Innovative lift/sliding door system with 76 mm construction depth.
- Fully accessible thresholds realised in conformance with standards.
- Maximum element size of 6.50 m width × 2.60 m height for White elements.
- Average heat transfer coefficient Uf value = 1.4 W/(m²K).
- Unique sealing system with high-volume central seal in the centre fastener.
- Extremely slender play of lines with a sash width of only 100 mm.
- Ease of handling when opening and closing.
- Design options in classic PVC white and in wood grain, plain and metallic colour laminates.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.
You can choose the colors that suit you from our color scale.